Sherman Oaks Homes for Sale
“The Heart of the Valley”
A Guide to Sherman Oaks, California; home of the alluring Sherman Oaks homes for sale (91403, 91423, 91401, 91411)
History, neighborhoods, interests around Sherman Oaks homes for sale:
Sherman Oaks is a quiet, peaceful retreat located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley in California, just north of the Hollywood Hills. This neighborhood is known for beautiful green spaces alongside some of the most luxurious Sherman Oaks homes for sale. The timeless architecture of the houses and street functions tend to send visitors and occupants back to the yester-years of Los Angeles, even though it rivals other modern cities nearby.
With a population growing upwards of 60,000 Sherman Oaks is more than just a thriving neighborhood comprising many Sherman Oaks homes for sale which you can pounce on. It is centrally located among many popular California cities including Woodland Hills, Studio City and Calabasas. It is nestled between North Hollywood and Van Nuys. To the east and west of that is Studio City as well as Encino. Going south of Sherman Oaks are the ever popular Bel Air and Beverly Crest areas. If you do not recognize some of those areas then hop on the easily accessible 101 freeway and making your way smoothly into Hollywood for many other attractions and sites to see.
Sherman Oaks was founded in 1927 as a quiet neighborhood in the Valley by General Moses Hazeltine Sherman. Sherman was working as a partner with the Los Angeles Suburban Homes Company at the time, he was also was involved in the Los Angeles Pacific Railroad. Back in 1927 the land was initially divided into 1,000 acres with each acre going for $780.00 a share. Even though Sherman had his hands full in 1927, he succeeded in creating an upscale environment where residents still flock and make plans to raise a family and settle down today. If you would like to see all the Sherman Oaks homes for sale be sure to scroll to the end of the review.
Here are some pictures around Sherman Oaks homes for sale.
What's Nearby Sherman Oaks Homes For Sale ?
Why move to Sherman Oaks?
If you are planning (or already have) a family, a few of your concerns may include education and safety. Family or not, we cannot survive without food and maybe some shopping and entertainment to get us by.
- Schools: Sherman Oaks offers a wide variety of both public as well as private schools. Each school system is highly sought after for their own individual reasons, mainly in the students experience boasting some of the systems highest ranked scores in science, art and math. Both parents and children alike agree that Sherman Oaks school systems are a notch above the rest.
- Safety: Residents have regarded this area as generally safe and family oriented. With a crime rate that is significantly lower than the national average, members of the Sherman Oaks community typically feel safer than the average neighborhood.
- Fine dining, shopping and nightlife: No matter what your pleasure is, shopping, eating or enjoying the entertainment aspect of Sherman Oaks we have you covered. If you want to impress someone plan to take them to Mistral. They offer unique food with outstanding customer satisfaction. If fine dining is not what you are in the mood for you have several other selections including; Anejo Cantina and Grill, The Harvest Bar, Okamoto Kitchen and Press Eat to name a few. I do want to point out if you are in Sherman Oaks, you ought to stop by and eat at the Sherman, it only makes sense.
- Once your belly is full of the best food Sherman Oaks has to offer make plans to shop at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. This establishment even had their own shining moment in the 1982 movie “Fast Times at Ridgemont High” so if you want to stroll down memory lane do it while admiring high-end fashion and designs. If high end is not in your budget Ventura Blvd. offers many independent shops with storefronts of every budget and need.
- End your night at the Oaks Tavern to show off your pool skills and karaoke talents. Hype Bar & Lounge has a high-energy dance floor awaiting your arrival.
Why neighbors love Sherman Oaks:
Peaceful • Dog Friendly • Beautiful • Clean • Convenient • Hills • Family Friendly • Well Maintained • Walkability • Location
Top Neighbor Interests:
Dogs • Music • Food • Wine • Friends • Movies • Family • Travel • Reading • Hiking
Other Sherman Oaks Homes For Sale Area Resources:
To learn more about Sherman Oaks, the Sherman Oaks homes for sale and how the city is an extraordinary and unique neighborhood, please visit these following Sherman Oaks resources:
TOP SHERMAN OAKS REALTOR
Why Choose A Top Producer?
If you’re thinking about selling your house, condo or investment property in Sherman Oaks
TWO Things You Must Do:
- Select a Professional Realtor familiar with Sherman Oaks homes for sale.
- Establish the Selling Price for your Sherman Oaks home for sale.
As your exclusive agent I will prepare a Current Market Analysis (CMA) with valuable information to help you price your Sherman Oaks home for a quick and efficient sale. I will also prepare a detailed marketing plan showing a week-by-week analysis of what I will do to promote yourSherman Oaks home for sale. Most importantly, I will make sure only pre-approved buyers see your home, hold open house as often as necessary and see that your Sherman Oaks home for sale is SOLD.
TWO Things I Must Do:
- Market Your Sherman Oaks Homes For Sale.
- Get Your Sherman Oaks home for sale SOLD!
I am Maggie Oreck and I want to help you sell your home. I have over 14 years of real estate experience and the tools, education and technology to SELL your Sherman Oaks home in the quickest time and for the highest amount of money. I will provide a high level of online exposure through social media integration and SEO (search engine optimization) results. Your Sherman Oaks home for sale will be syndicated to all portals that savvy home buyers use such as: Relator.com, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, etc… In addition to the incredible online exposure your home will receive, you will also receive print media attention that allows homes to stand out through high quality photos, virtual tours, and much more.
I have been selling homes in and around Sherman Oaks, California for many years. Interested in one of the Sherman Oaks homes for sale? Contact me to discuss how I can best serve your Sherman Oaks real estate needs!
©2017 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of October 22, 2017 9:52 PM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.