Studio City Homes for Sale
“Jewel of the San Fernando Valley”
A Guide To Studio City Homes For Sale California (91602, 91604)
History, neighborhoods, interests around Studio City homes for sale:
“A Golden Neighborhood in the Golden State; home of the magnificent Studio City homes for sale.
As a community that was born out of the entertainment industry, Studio City and Studio City homes for sale, is regarded as the “Jewel of the Valley,” attracting actors, musicians, and writers and serving as a hub of the San Fernando Valley and a gateway to the Westside and Hollywood. If you would like to see all the Studio City homes for sale be sure to scroll to the end of the review.
Studio City and Studio City homes for sale has a rich history that dates back to the late 1800s, to a time when developers competed with both land and the right to water on the land. Originally called Laurelwood, Studio City and its water changed hands a number of times before becoming the sole property of Hobart Johnstone Whitley, who laid the foundation and plans for Studio City and its Studio City homes for sale, to become the distinctive area that is it known as today.
With a population of just over 34,000 residents. Studio City is cordial neighborhood with a small town heart and big city amenities. There are a number of activities for visitors and families alike. Tour the weekly farmers market or visit the annual arts and crafts show, which proudly hosts over five thousand visitors per year. Then, hop on the metro and quickly dive into the thrilling underground subway of Los Angeles to see the sights.
Nestled in the beautiful and expansive San Fernando Valley, Studio City is a friendly neighborhood within the city of Los Angeles, California. The area of Studio City homes for sale lies just south of Valley Village and north of Hollywood Hills and the Santa Monica Mountains – positioned between Universal City and Sherman Oaks. With a unique and noteworthy history in the television industry, Studio City received its name from the film producer Mack Sennett in the early 20th century, and Studio City’s distinctive connection T.V. and film is still present today, now known as CBS Studio Center.
Here are some pictures around Studio City homes for sale
Studio City Communities:
WHAT’S NEARBY STUDIO CITY HOMES FOR SALE?
Why move to Studio City?
If the sunshine of the Golden State is calling your name, there would be no better place to go than Studio City!
- Studio City Farmers Market (Every Sunday morning from 8:00AM – 2:00 PM) Voted The Most Kid Friendly Farmers Market by Los Angeles magazine and a Parents Pick by Nickelodeons Parents Connect. For More Information
- Ties to Television and Movies: Studio City hosts a variety of notable places, including the venerable CBS Studio Center, a television and film studio that has launched classic shows like “Leave It to Beaver” and “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” as well as some of today’s favorites including “The Voice” and “3rd Rock from the Sun.” Not only has CBS Studio Center produced these outstanding television shows, but also it has served as the launchpad for entertaining movies such as “The Back Up Plan”, “I Love Trouble”, and “The Muppet Movies.”
- Incredible Dining: Besides the best Sushi restaurants in Los Angeles around Studio City homes for sale you will find a variety of restaurants such as Suncafe Organic, Aroma Coffee and Tea, Carneys American Restaurant, and The Baked Potato are local favorites! Grab a chair, sip a refreshing drink, and spend the day with friends dining in the sunshine.
- Excellence in Education: Studio City prides itself on its community, and its schools serve as a testament to the neighborhood’s pride. Carpenter Community Charter School, Harvard Westlake School, Campbell Hall School, and Bridges Academy are a few of the world-class institutions serving the residents of Studio City homes for sale.
- Outstanding Nature: While Studio City can boast about its connections to television and film, one of the hidden secrets of this pleasant neighborhood comprising Studio City homes for sale is its natural beauty. Fryman Canyon Park and Wilacre Park offer families beautiful hiking trails with views over the valley. You can take a drive through or stop and enjoy a stroll. These parks, as well as the Los Angeles River Walk, which loops through Studio City, encourage all who visit to take some time and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.
- Proximity to Los Angeles: Only steps away from the heart of one of America’s largest cities, Studio City visitors and residents can take advantage of all that Los Angeles offers. Plan an exciting visit to Universal Studio and tour behind the scenes at some of the greatest films and shows ever made. Put on your walking shoes and stroll down Ventura Boulevard, ready to shop until you drop. If you’re in the mood to sit by the ocean, head out to some of the best beaches in the country at Malibu Surfrider Beach, El Matador Beach, Leo Carrillo State Beach, or Venice Beach. Enjoy the waves, the sand, and the boardwalks at these classically Californian locations!
Why neighbors love Studio City:
Peaceful • Dog Friendly • Beautiful • Clean • Convenient • Hills • Family Friendly • Well Maintained • Walkability • Location
Top Neighbor Interests:
Dogs • Music • Food • Wine • Friends • Movies • Family • Travel • Reading • Hiking
Other Studio City Homes For Sale Area Resources:
To learn more about this unique and extraordinary neighborhood in the Los Angeles area, please visit the following Studio City resources:
TOP STUDIO CITY REALTOR
Why Choose A Top Producer?
If you’re thinking about selling your house, condo or investment property in Studio City:
TWO Things You Must Do:
- Select a Professional Realtor familiar with Studio City homes for sale.
- Establish the selling price for your Studio City home.
As your exclusive agent I will prepare a Current Market Analysis (CMA) with valuable information to help you price your Studio City home for a quick and efficient sale. I will also prepare a detailed marketing plan showing a week-by-week analysis of what I will do to promote your Studio City home for sale. Most importantly, I will make sure only pre-approved buyers see your home, hold open house as often as necessary and see that your Studio City home for sale is SOLD.
TWO Things I Must Do:
- Market Your Studio City Homes For Sale
- Get Your Studio City Home SOLD!
I am Maggie Oreck and I want to help you sell your home. I have over 14 years of real estate experience and the tools, education and technology to SELL your Studio City home in the quickest time and for the highest amount of money. I will provide a high level of online exposure through social media integration and SEO (search engine optimization) results. Your Studio City home for sale will be syndicated to all portals that savvy home buyers use such as: Relator.com, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, etc… In addition to the incredible online exposure your home will receive, you will also receive print media attention that allows homes to stand out through high quality photos, virtual tours, and much more.
I have been selling homes in and around Studio City for many years. Interested in one of the Studio City homes for sale? Contact me to discuss how I can best serve your Studio City real estate needs!
©2017 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of June 27, 2017 1:47 PM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.